Having hair in places people don’t want is an embarrassing problem to have. Unwanted hair growth can be caused by an imbalance of hormones in the body, an irregular menstrual cycle, use of certain medications, and pregnancy. There are other ways to remove unwanted hair, but those techniques require a lot of money. To save your money, try these natural remedies to help you remove those pesky hairs.
Sugar Lemon Mix
Sugar is known to help exfoliate the skin, while lemon juices helps with the skin’s complexion. Combining these two ingredients will effectively remove the hair on your face as well as other parts of your body. However, it is recommended to not use these ingredients on sensitive parts.
One small bowl
- Mix 2 tbsps of sugar and 10 tbsps of water together in the small bowl.
- Add 2 tsps of lemon juice to the sugar and water.
- Apply the mixture in the direction of hair growth.
- Keep it on for 15-20 minutes.
- Gently rub the mixture while washing it off with water.
- Repeat this process two to three times a week.
Sugar, Honey, and Lemon Mix
While sugar and lemon is helpful for the face specifically, this mix can help with the hair on your legs and arms. It acts like a wax and can remove that unwanted hair. It can be a little painful since it is similar to waxing in beauty parlors.
Cornstarch or all purpose flour
Piece of cloth or waxing strip
Spatula or butter knife for waxing
A small bowl
Water (optional – to make the paste thinner)
- Mix 1 tbsp of sugar, 1 tsp of lemon juice, and 1 tsp of organic honey together in the bowl.
- Heat this mixture for 3 minutes to create a smooth, free-flowing paste.
- Allow this mixture to cool at room temperature so that you don’t burn your skin.
- Clean the body parts where you want to apply this mixture and dust it with cornstarch or the flour.
- Use the waxing spatula and apply a generous amount of the mixture onto the hair.
- Apply it in the direction of the hair growth.
- Cover the paste with the piece of cloth or waxing strip and press it onto the paste.
- Pull the strip in the opposite direction of the hair growth.
- Repeat this process as often as you want.
Egg White Mask
Egg white is like the Sugar, Honey, and Lemon Mix because of its stickiness, but once it dries, you can easily pull it off your skin and the unwanted hair will go with it. You may experience slight pain when you pull off the mask. This mask works especially well on the face.
- Break the egg and move the yoke from one broken shell to the other to let the white go into the bowl.
- Add 1 tbsp of corn flour and 1 tbsp of sugar to the bowl and mix everything together until it makes a paste.
- Apply paste onto face.
- Allow paste to dry on face for 20 to 25 minutes.
- After the paste if fully dried, firmly pull the mask off the face similar to pulling off a waxing strip on a sensitive area.
- Repeat this process two to three times a week to rid yourself of facial hair.
Here are some ways to get rid of unwanted hair in multiple places. These processes may be a little painful, but the results will be worth the pain. As they say, beauty is pain, and getting rid of hair on your body is one way to show your natural, hairless beauty. Let us know if these worked for you!
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!