Check out the Health Benefits of Vitamin B12 Supplements Infographic below the article!
Vitamin B12 is found in meats, fish, and dairy products. It is a water-soluble vitamin that boosts memory, energy, mood, and the immune system. It is also used to help decrease the risk of heart disease, diabetes, depression, osteoporosis, allergies, and asthma. Overall, vitamin B12 aids the proper function of your nerves and red blood cells.
If you are not getting enough vitamin B12 in your diet, it may be a good idea to start taking a supplement. Listed below are the health benefits of Vitamin B Supplements:
- Energy – Vitamin B12 converts carbohydrates into glucose in the body, giving your body energy and decreasing fatigue.
- Nervous System – Vitamin B12 regulates the nervous system, which reduces the risk of depression, stress, and memory loss.
- Digestive System – It improves cholesterol levels, which helps prevent heart disease, stroke, and high blood pressure.
- Skin, hair, nails – Aiding cell reproduction, Vitamin B12 is crucial for health skin, hair, and nails.
- Cancer – According to the article Top 5 Benefits of Vitamin B12 from newsmax.com, Vitamin B12 prevents cancers such as breast, colon, lung, and prostate.
Herbal supplements can be an important part of a healthy lifestyle. Consult your physician to determine what vitamins and supplements you might be deficient in.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!